Monday, December 10, 2012

It's Monday! What Are YOU Reading?

Be sure to visit Jen and Kellee at Teach.Mentor.Text for a full list of all the blogs participating in the It's Monday! What Are You Reading meme!

 



I'm in the midst of the crazy end of the year reading for my work on the Maine Student Book Award Committee. With just one month left to read 2012 titles and a looming TBR pile, it feels daunting to say the least!  I always have this fear that we are going to miss "the" 2012 title. My plan is to just keep "reading as much as I can" and *try* to write this meme faithfully through the short list process. Since it's been awhile since I've participated (*hanging head in shame*) and there are too many to list here's a  highlight some of my favorites from the past few weeks.
 

This week I plan to finish these...

and then read these...

So...what are you reading? I'd love to know!
I'm especially looking for  2012 middle grade titles that have strong boy appeal! Let me know if you have any!
Happy Reading! 
  







3 comments:

  1. You have some books here that I just purchased as gift books for my children based on lots of great recommendations! And always, I LOVE Barbara O'Connor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get started on Barbara's newest one! I also always LOVE anything she writes!

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the way you highlighted the books in a vid. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete